Become a Provider
Thank you for your interest in participating with Magnolia. We are excited that you have selected Magnolia’s provider network as your network of choice.
Please note that all requests for participation will be reviewed by Magnolia’s Recruitment Committee. This committee meets monthly to carefully evaluate each request submitted. The Recruitment Committee uses several factors when making a decision. Such factors may include but are not limited to:
- Number of Magnolia members in your area
- Number of currently contracted Magnolia providers in your specialty, in your geographic area
- Driving distance between members and contracted Magnolia providers
- Magnolia business needs
All applicants will be notified in writing by the Contracting Department as to the decision of the committee within approximately 45 business days of receipt of your request.
As a Magnolia Health provider, you can rely on:
- A comprehensive approach to care for your patients through disease management programs, healthy behavior incentives and 24-hour toll-free access to bi-lingual registered nurses
- Initial and ongoing provider education through orientations, office visits, training and updates
- A dedicated claims team to ensure prompt payment
- Minimal referral requirements and limited prior authorizations
- A dedicated provider relations team to keep you informed and maintain support in person, by email or by phone
- The ability to check member eligibility, authorization and claims status online
Healthcare collateral for your patients (e.g., information about our benefits and services) and educational displays for your office
To join the Magnolia Health network of behavioral health providers, please visit the Behavioral Health Join Our Network page.
For more information on becoming an Ambetter provider, please visit our Ambetter website.