Get More with Magnolia Health.
Upon receiving a letter from the Mississippi Division of Medicaid, you will need to take a few simple steps to choose Magnolia Health as your family’s health insurance for MississippiCAN.
You have limited time to join our health plan.
- Review the letter you received from the Mississippi Division of Medicaid about choosing a health plan.
- Follow the instructions in the letter on how to choose Magnolia Health.
- If you are not a current member, but would like to ask about your eligibility, please contact Conduent, the service provider that works with Medicaid to manage enrollment, at 1-800-884-3222. (See Step 1 below)
- Call Magnolia Health if you have general benefit questions. (See Step 2 below)
You deserve nothing less than top-quality healthcare. Members of MississippiCAN receive great Medicaid benefits and additional services through Magnolia Health, including unlimited visits to your Primary Care Provider and Specialists.
Effective January 1, 2020, a $1.00 Co-pay for prescription medications may apply for some Magnolia Health – MississippiCAN members. We look forward to helping you get the healthcare you deserve and need.
The MississippiCAN program serves selected Medicaid recipients including:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (0-65)
- CPS Foster Care Children (0-19)
- CPS Foster Care Children (Adoption Assistance) (0-19)
- Disabled Child Living at Home (0-19)
- Working Disabled (19-65)
- Breast/Cervical Cancer (19-65)
- Pregnant Women (8-65)
- Parents and Caretakers (19-65)
- Medical Assistance Children (0-19)
- Indian (0-65)
*This plan is available statewide.
To request more information or to join this healthcare program, start here:
The Mississippi Division of Medicaid determines eligibility. To enroll in MississippiCAN, call Conduent at 1-800-884-3222 or visit the MississippiCAN website.
Call Magnolia Health at 866-912-6285, Relay 711.
Monday 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. (or the first working day of the week)
Tuesday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Second Saturday of each month 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Second Sunday of each month 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.