Get More with Magnolia Health.
Upon receiving a letter from the Mississippi Division of Medicaid, you will need to take a few simple steps to choose Magnolia Health as your family’s health insurance for MississippiCAN.
You have limited time to join our health plan.
- Review the letter you received from the Mississippi Division of Medicaid about choosing a health plan.
- Follow the instructions in the letter on how to choose Magnolia Health.
- If you are not a current member but would like to ask about your eligibility please contact Xerox Health Solutions, the service provider that works with Medicaid to manage enrollment. (See Step 1 below)
- Call Magnolia Health if you have general benefit questions. (See Step 2 below)
You deserve nothing less than top-quality health care. Members of MississippiCAN receive great Medicaid benefits and additional services through Magnolia Health, including unlimited visits to your Primary Care Provider and Specialists.
There is NO COPAY for any service covered by Magnolia Health. We look forward to helping you get the health care you deserve and need.
The MississippiCAN program serves selected Medicaid recipients including:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Department of Human Services foster care children
- Disabled child living at home
- Working disabled
- Breast/cervical cancer
- Pregnant women and infants
- Family/children TANF
- All newborns
- This plan is available statewide.
To request more information or to join this health care program, start here:
The Mississippi Division of Medicaid determines eligibility. To enroll in MississippiCAN, call Xerox Health Solutions at 844-220-5382
Call Magnolia Health at 866-912-6285
TDD/TTY 1-877-725-7753 Mississippi Relay 711.
Monday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (or the first business day of the week)
Tuesday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Second Saturday of each month 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Second Sunday of each month 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.