Member Handbooks and Forms
The member handbook is a detailed guide to Magnolia and your child’s health care benefits. The member handbook explains your child’s rights, benefits, and responsibilities as a member of Magnolia’s health plan. Please read this booklet carefully. This booklet tells you how to access Magnolia’s health care services. It also gives you information on your child’s Magnolia benefits and services such as:
- What is covered by Magnolia
- What is not covered by Magnolia
- How to get the care your child needs
- How to get your child’s prescriptions filled
- What you will have to pay for your child’s health care or prescriptions
- What to do if you are not satisfied with your child’s health plan or coverage
- Eligibility requirements
- Magnolia’s geographic service area
- Materials you will receive from Magnolia
The practices, policies, and benefits described herein may be modified or discontinued from time to time. Magnolia will make every effort to keep you informed of the changes. You may receive notice of the changes by secure portal, fax or regular mail. You will receive notification of changes at least 30 days before the changes are effective. Please visit [WEBSITE], or call 866-912-6285 (TDD/TTY: 877-725-7753), for the most up-to-date information.
Call member services at 866-912-6285 (TDD/TTY: 877-725-7753) to receive an additional copy of the member handbook at no charge. You may also visit our website at www.magnoliahealthplan.com to view the member handbook.
Other Formats Available
The information in this booklet is about your child’s Magnolia benefits. If you need information in a large font, audiotape, or another language, please call member services at 866-912-6285 (TDD/TTY: 877-725-7753) so we can help you.
Please click the link below to view the Member Handbook for the Magnolia Mississippi CHIP program: